Wednesday, March 3, 2010

blog #5




This is an image of Albott's. It caught my interest because I really like the composition and high contrast. i also like the subject matter of a city store.




This is one of Ansel Adams photographs. Of course his amazing tonal rang strikes me as do all his photographs. i really like the strong light and how it is somehow calming.





This is Hine's Italians. This image caught my attention becuase it feels so personal. It is a raw image that really shows the emotions of these people and that is what stood out to me.



This is one of my dogs. i chose this image because she has a great look on her face that i think makes the image interestingly funny.




I really like this picture because the colors and lines are great and i like the texture that you can see in the wood.


I decided to choose this image because i think the lighting is great and i love the texture variations in it. I also like the composition and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment