Wednesday, March 3, 2010

blog # 6




8.paewhite_800.jpg


I chose this image by Pae White because i love the lines created by the smoke. I think there is a lot of movement in the lines and i am really drawn to this.


9.charlesray_398.jpg


This image by Charles Ray interests me because the colors are great. They really grab my attention, and only after the colors settle then the complexity of the lines creating the flowers keep me interested.


54.-edgarcleijneellengallagher_596.jpg


This is by Edgar Cleijne and Ellen Gallagher. This image catches my attention with the bold lines and shapes and the limited, but bright colors used. I like the abstract-ness of it.





I chose this image of mine because i like the action and the fact that you can see a reflection in the glass.



I chose this image because i like the nostalgic feeling i get from looking at it. I like the angles that are created also.







1 comment:

  1. Jess, did you take that photo at the game?? I love it!! Oh, and you totally copied me with that smoke picture...just sayin'. HAH! Just kidding. I love your work. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete